If you've come here to find out more about me, I am "just a reader." Or, at least I started out that way. Now I'm "very occasionally sometimes a sorta writer but mostly still just a reader," which may be more accurate, but apparently exceeds LJ's character limits on user names. And so I remain, Justa_Reader.
I read and I comment and I've grown to love this creative community that I quite accidentally stumbled into. Some days, I think: what if Kurt weren't so interesting, or if they hadn't kissed, or if Darren weren't so gregariously fascinating...maybe I wouldn't be right here, right now. But he is, and they did, and he definitely is, and so I am.
A few answers about me (you supply the questions):
- Yes, to a man I've known for over 20 years. We met in college.
- Two, both elementary-school age.
- Old enough to be the mother of most of the girls who show up at all-ages Darren Criss shows.
- An editor at a magazine publisher.
- Somewhere in the Great Flyover Zone between that coast and this coast.
- I swear too much. Also, I'm too nice.
- Complainers. My philosophy: Do something about it or shut the fuck up (I say nicely). Also beets. Yes, I've tried roasting them.
- Half full. Now be a sweetheart and bring me a drink. Red wine would be good. Or perhaps a gin and tonic. All the way full, please.
- No, I don't
write my own fan fiction or keep a blog.